Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sophomore Things

So to finish off the things from this past year. Here is my final assignment for Computer Animation this year, the Sit Stand. I had to make a character sit and stand. Here it is.

Adam Campbell Sit Stand from Adam Campbell on Vimeo.


Also here are three animatics I made during this year put together into a reel. The first two were assignments to show some event from someone's perspective and were supposed to involve some sort of magical or unreal element. The last was an assignment involving a character taking something from another character. Enjoy!

Story Reel 2010 from Adam Campbell on Vimeo.


Now it's off to bigger and better things! :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I just watched Sit Stand about a hundred times. So much more impressive than anything I animated this year. That head is amazing. And the fluidity of the paper. Wow. And the feet roll! I spent so long trying to get my people's feet to roll (they stopped working suddenly, I don't know why). (My people were also the animation version of stick figures, by the way).